Sunday, May 6, 2012

M is for Mother's Day

I just found out about an awesome website called We Give Books.

It has free books and when you read one they donate one. "What's the catch?" I hear ya. I said it too! No catch! Read a book, give a book. This is website works best if you have student computers or an interactive board (or at least a projector).

This month, We Give Books has a bunch of books for moms and families. I'm really glad that this site includes families as well as moms so that my kiddos with nontraditional families are still included.

I found a really cute idea on Pinterest that would be an easy and fun gift.

Footprint Butterflies....perfect Mother's Day Gift kindergarten-crafts
I couldn't link to the original poster because the link on Pinterest was marked as spam. Even Googling the "Balancing Art Project" got me no where! If you know where this came from please let me know so I can give credit. 


I'll probably do hand prints instead of foot prints instead. Michaels has some really great canvas value packs these days and it's 15% off with a teacher ID (woo woo!).

Oh. My. Gosh. I found this one on Pinterest too! I literally said, "Oooo!"


A Girl & A Glue Gun

I love this too much. Made with Sculpey from Michaels... 15% again!

Both of these are great keepsakes for moms as well as other guardians.

What Mother's/Parent's/Loving Guardian's Day stuff are you working on?

No comments:

Post a Comment